There are many ways you can contribute:
- Donate (see the ‘donate’ button and other payment options listed below), knowing your contribution is being put to work using the ‘teach a man to fish’ principle. Rather than endless aid campaigns that ignore root causes, we seek to solve problems at source.
- Learn! Take a course, where you’ll discover that you can be a part of the solution to current world problems. Follow our and other permaculture sites. Find out about permaculture groups in your area. Reduce the environmental impact of your life, improve your economic security and increase the health and vitality of yourself and your family by transforming your back yard.
- Spread the word. Introduce this website and our mission to your family and friends.
Please also see important notes at bottom of this list.
1) Paypal (allows you to pay by credit card):
The address to make payment to: email@example.com
2) Credit Card:
Call Tel. +61 (0)419 741 358 with your card details. Click here to find out what time it is in this time zone.
3) Direct deposit:
Account Name: Permaculture Research Institute
Account Number: 170070
Bank Name: Westpac Banking Corporation
Bank Address: 73 Jonson Street, Byron Bay, NSW. Australia.
Swift Code/BIC: WPACAU 2 S (the last digit is ‘S’ for Sam)
4) Cheque (Drawn from Australian Accounts):
To arrange payment by cheque please contact education (at) permaculture.org.au
Note regarding cheques: Due to the bank charges for processing international cheques (i.e. drawn on accounts outside of Australia), we prefer not to receive these in normal circumstances. If you want to send an international check regardless, please contact us first, as we need to ensure you include sufficient to cover the charges associated with processing these.
- New course participants must complete an online registration form before submitting payment (see the ‘book this course’ button at the bottom of the respective courses).
- For course payments, if you pay by direct bank deposit, please reference the student’s name and course date in the transfer’s reference field. For donations, please reference ‘donation’.